Fast and Female Ambassadors are inviting all girls age eight to 18, to join them on Sunday, Sept. 30th at a multisport Fast and Female Champ Chat presented by Frontrunners and hosted by PISE in Victoria, British Columbia.
Champ Chats are fun-filled events where Fast and Female teams up with female Olympians, Paralympians and high-performance athletes to empower, inspire and motivate girls to keep them hooked on sports and a healthy lifestyle.
“By partnering with these athletes, Fast and Female strives to empower, inspire and motivate girls to stay in sport and encourages them to reach their athletic and personal best,” says Mariah Kelly who is the event coordinator.
Kelly trains with Athletics Canada at their Western Canadian hub in Victoria. She is a national-level runner who specializes in the 1500-metre distance event.
This three-hour program includes an inspirational talk with Fast and Female ambassadors, a physical activity circuit, relaxing yoga session, fun giveaways, and most importantly, the opportunity to meet strong female role models and make friends.
Meet these inspiring Canadian athletes and Fast and Female Ambassadors:
- Mariah Kelly: Athletics
- Sarah Macpherson: Athletics
- Kendra Pomfret: Athletics
- Julie Van Veelen: Triathlon
- Casey Atkin: Athletics
- Sarah Craven: Rowing
- Rachel Francois: Athletics
- Emily Raymond: Kayaking
- Joanie Caron: Cycling
- Kala Stone: Athletics
- Adrea Propp: Athletics
- Charity Williams: Rugby
- Sara Kaljuvee: Rugby
When: Sunday, September 30th, 2018 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Where: Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence (PISE) – 4371 Interurban Road, Victoria, BC
Who: Girls ages 8-18 years old
Event Info: https://www.fastandfemale.com/programs/bcsept302018/
Registration: $30 Online Pre-Registration – $35 Onsite Registration
Further event information:
Mariah Kelly – Event Coordinator: email@example.com 250-818-6923
About Fast and Female:
- Vision: “A positive, empowering environment for girls in sport.”
- Mission: “Keep girls healthy and active in sport through their teens.”
- Fast and Female is an organization dedicated to keeping girls healthy, and active in sports through their teens. They host events that introduce girls age 8-18 to Olympic, Paralympic and Canadian Sport Role Models.
- For more information or to register for an upcoming event visit fastandfemale.com